Bellin Health takes running to a whole new level. Whether you are an experienced runner or new to running, professional or recreational, a sprinter or a distance runner, young or old, injured or running pain-free, we have the running experience to help you.
At Titletown, runners are video assessed with our state-of-the-art SIMI motion-capture software using LED markers placed on a runner’s specific joints to capture the correct anatomical joint measurements with every step. The force plate in our treadmill also captures pressures throughout a runner’s stride for information on exact points of contact during each step.
Each Running Assessment includes:
- A recorded video assessment complete with our SIMI motion-capture software.
- An evaluation of strength and flexibility along with additional specific special tests to measure for injury complaints.
- A take home report with photos of key points in a runner’s stride and a report of the foot mapping technology provided by our pressure sensitive treadmill.
- Gait retraining instructions with a personalized home program to address assessment findings.
- Access to a team of sports medicine professionals including running experts, physical therapists, licensed athletic trainers, primary care physicians and orthopedic surgeons dedicated to helping you reach your running goals.
Please call (920) 430-4890 for pricing, as health insurance coverage may apply and may vary. Team and group rates are also available. Each assessment is 90 minutes.
For more information about the movement analysis or any of the assessments we offer, please fill out the form below and someone will reach out to you to schedule an evaluation.