Bad habits, that go uncorrected, most often lead to poor mechanics which can prevent you from reaching your goals or result in injury. Bellin Health Titletown, the region’s leading Biomechanics Lab, uses the most advanced SIMI motion-capture system in the region to obtain precise feedback on full-speed athletic movements and identify biomechanical inefficiencies.
The highly trained experts in the Movement Performance Lab work with you to retrain those movements to maximize performance and minimize injury risk.
Each Performance and Prevention Assessment includes:
- A comprehensive 90-minute biomechanical assessment using the most advanced SIMI motion-capture system in the region to evaluate sport specific movement mechanics.
- Evaluation of strength and flexibility.
- A take-home report with stop-animation pictures of you at key positions during full-speed movements, scoring for each movement, explanations and recommendations.
- Retraining instruction with EMG technology to show you exactly which muscles are firing to be able to see and feel how the retraining exercises are helping.
- Access to a team of sports medicine professionals including physical therapists, licensed athletic trainers and orthopedic surgeons.
Please call (920) 430-4890 for pricing, as health insurance coverage may apply and may vary. Team and group rates are also available. Each assessment is 90 minutes.
For more information about the movement analysis or any of the assessments we offer, please fill out the form below and someone will reach out to you to schedule an evaluation.