Like other athletes, dance and cheer team members can benefit from a comprehensive assessment of their physical strengths and limitations. The experts with Bellin Health Sports Medicine use state-of-the-art technology to assess the strength, limitations and injury risks for dance team or cheer team members. These assessments seek to uncover that weak link in each athlete and provide them the tools to work toward correcting it.
Each Dance/Cheer Team Assessment includes:
- 90-minute comprehensive movement assessment using the most advanced SIMI motion-capture video software available to evaluate strength and flexibility.
- Take home report with stop-animation images of you at key positions, explanations and recommendations.
- Movement retraining instructions and a personalized home exercise program.
- Access to a team of sports medicine professionals including physical therapists, licensed athletic trainers, primary care physicians and orthopedic surgeons dedicated to helping you reach your goals.
- Dynamic warm-up designed specifically for your needs based on the results from the assessment.
Please call (920) 430-4890 for pricing, as health insurance coverage may apply and may vary. Team and group rates are also available. Each assessment is 90 minutes.
For more information about the movement analysis or any of the assessments we offer, please fill out the form below and someone will reach out to you to schedule an evaluation.