Where thoughtful and compassionate providers put patients first by delivering care that emphasizes safety, ease of access and comfortable experiences.
When you walk through the doors of our Green Bay and Oconto hospital campuses, we want to ensure your stay is as pleasant and welcoming as possible. Our staff will greet you upon entry, guide your navigation and answer any questions you have along the way. We are committed to keeping our patients, visitors and care teams safe and secure, no matter the reason for your visit.
Our team recognizes the importance of a supportive visitation policy that creates an optimal healing environment. We promote patient-directed visitation in which patients establish visitation parameters to best suit their needs. Their care providers collaborate to develop these guidelines. We always respect your choices while maintaining the safety, security, confidentiality and privacy of all other patients and visitors.
We believe that allowing family and visitors contributes to your overall health and recovery. This includes improvements in physical, spiritual, social and emotional aspects. We may limit visitors anytime, depending on your wishes, condition, roommate considerations, infection prevention or space.
Hospital Visiting Hours
- Any individuals who are sick should not visit.
- Visitation in high-risk areas or for patients with communicable diseases is at the discretion of our care team.
- We do not restrict visitors in most facilities or situations.
- Adult COVID-positive patients are allowed 1 visitor at a time.
- Anyone who has COVID or was exposed to COVID in the last 10 days should not visit.
- Pediatric COVID-positive patients are allowed 2 visitors at a time.
- Masking is optional at all Bellin Health facilities.
- Masks are available at all locations for anyone who wants them.
- Patients and visitors have the right to ask the care team to wear a mask.
We ask that our patients and visitors who can walk short distances park in visitor lots. Please follow our signs or stop at the main entrance, where the valet attendant can direct you to the nearest parking area.
- Valet parking provides a safe and convenient option for patients needing special assistance accessing the Green Bay campus.
- Visitor and valet parking options are both free.
Saturday & Sunday: 6:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Visitor parking is free. Please follow the signs or check with our registration staff at the front desk if you have any questions.
- For those needing assistance with a wheelchair, we are happy to lend a helping hand. This campus does not have valet services available, but our facilities staff will help you with parking when requested.