Bellin Health Partners (BHP) is a clinically integrated network located in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Our network of Bellin Health system and independent physicians covers Northeast Wisconsin and into the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Bellin Health Partners (BHP) is a clinically integrated network that builds a partnership and structure of interdependence for physicians and Bellin Health to create value through improved patient experience and high quality, affordable care that has a positive impact on the health and wellbeing of the community. We strive to create trusted relationships in order to drive innovation and value to the communities we serve, in a sustainable fashion.
The Bellin Health Partners Team Includes:
- More than 86 independent specialty physicians and 22 mid-level providers;
- Bellin Hospital, a 220-bed community hospital with proven excellence in heart and vascular care; orthopedics and sports medicine; family programs and services; and minimally invasive procedures including robotic surgery;
- Bellin Psychiatric Center, a dominant provider of in- and outpatient behavioral health services;
- Bellin Medical and Specialty Group, a 147-member primary and specialty physician group with 128 mid-level providers with clinic sites in Northeast Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan that have proven excellence in disease management and wellness care; specialties include Allergy & Asthma; Cardiology; Ear Nose & Throat; Endocrinology; General Surgery; Gynecology/Oncology; OB/GYN; Uro-Gynecology; Medical Oncology; Neurology; Occupational Health; Orthopedics; and Pulmonology
- Bellin Oconto Hospital & Medical Center, a critical-access hospital in Oconto.