We understand the importance of fast and efficient care. Our drive-thru health services ensure you can get the essential tests and vaccinations you need without stepping out of your car.
Fastlane provides services for patients of all ages, offering a fast, convenient and climate-controlled drive-thru option for testing, vaccinations and other services.
This option is perfect for busy families, those with mobility issues or anyone with chronic care conditions who needs monthly labs or tests.
It’s also a great alternative for those who need tests or labs after a virtual visit.
- Simply ask your provider to schedule you at Fastlane or self-schedule via your MyBellinHealth account.
- Fastlane is located at the Bellin Health Ashwaubenon Campus - West Entrance.
1630 Commanche Avenue, Green Bay, WI 54313
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Nasal and throat swabs
- Blood pressure checks
- Point-of-care INR blood tests
- Rapid flu, strep and COVID-19 tests
- Tuberculosis (TB) testing
- Urine dip
Tests with same day results:
- Chemistry tests
- Complete urinalysis
- Hematology (blood) tests
- PCR strep test
- PCR 4-plex (COVID, influenza A/B, RSV)
Test results are conveniently sent to your MyBellinHealth account.
Fastlane provides an accessible complement to video visits, as Bellin Health patients can schedule a video visit with our care teams and then be sent to Fastlane for testing needs.
We provide all vaccinations, including influenza, COVID-19, childhood immunizations, B-12 shots and more.
- Suture removal
Note: A provider’s order may be required for some services.
- All patients must bring photo ID and insurance card.
- To prepare for services like a vaccination or blood draw, please wear a short sleeve shirts or clothing that can be easily removed.
- Unaccompanied minors must have written or phone consent prior to treatment.
Bellin Health’s Fastlane service is no longer available at our Libal St. location.