Providing compassionate and expert nursing care, physical therapy and more to patients in the comfort and privacy of their own home.
In addition to My Home My Care and Hospital to You, we also provide traditional home health services to our patients. Including, daily activity assistance, multiple forms of therapy, wound care, medical social work, skilled nursing and more all in the comfort and privacy of our patients' homes.
How Do Home Health Services Work?
Home health for those who need a little, or a lot, of assistance or care in their homes due to a new diagnosis, injury, illness or recovering from surgery or an accident. Our team will travel to you and spend the time needed whether that is once a week, for a couple of hours each day or overnight providing the care that fits your unique needs.
Payment options include Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance and private pay.
What Services are Offered?
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Care
- Hands-on assistance with bathing, dressing and other daily activities
- Hospice care through our partnership with Unity Hospice
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Registered nurses providing health evaluations, patient education, IV therapy, wound care and more
- Social work assistance with finances, housing, meals and advance care planning
- Speech Therapy
Who Can Receive Home Health Services?
We work with your physician via a referral to provide home health services to people of all ages in the following counties: Brown, Calumet, Door, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Marinette, Oconto, Outagamie, and Shawano.