Struggling with fertility can be frustrating and emotionally overwhelming. With the help of in-office ultrasounds, robotic surgical treatment options, male-factor testing and more, our specialists bring compassionate care and proven expertise to help you start, or grow, your family.
- Tubal disease treatment
- Endometriosis treatment
- Ovulation induction – Clomid and injectable medication
- In-vitro fertilization (IVF)
When is the right time to seek fertility assistance?
If you haven’t conceived as quickly as you had hoped, that doesn’t necessarily mean you are infertile. More than 95 percent of couples that seek fertility treatments do not require IVF. Our specialists work to find the cause of your problems and address them right away. Meeting with one of our fertility coordinators will provide you with an individualized care plan that aims to successfully help you start or grow your family.
Contact one of our fertility coordinators if you:
- Are younger than 35 and haven’t conceived after a year of unprotected intercourse or are older than 35 and haven’t conceived after six months of unprotected intercourse
- Have irregular, absent or painful periods
- Have had two or more miscarriages
- Experience pelvic pain or pain during intercourse
- Have a history of sexually transmitted disease (STD) or pelvic inflammatory infection (PID)
- Have a chronic medical condition such as diabetes or high blood pressure
- Have a history of chemotherapy or radiation therapy
To make an appointment with one of our fertility coordinators, call (920) 338-6867 or talk to your doctor about a referral. Contact us today, there is hope!