Our team of nutrition experts dedicates themselves to helping you make informed decisions about your diet. We understand that healthy eating can sometimes feel overwhelming, but we're here to simplify the process. We can help you live a balanced life by providing the necessary information and tools.
One of the key aspects of our approach is encouraging you to enjoy your food. We believe that healthy eating should never be about deprivation or strict rules. Instead, we want to help you discover the joy of nourishing your body with delicious and nutritious meals. Our team offers many recipes, meal plans and cooking tips to make healthy eating fun and enjoyable.
Health Management Resources (HMR)
HMR is a simple and effective program that helps you lose weight quickly and build habits around healthy behaviors. This weight management program uses a combination of structure, accountability and support to build habits for long-term success.
Healthy eating of whole, plant-based foods rich in fiber and nutrient-dense is essential. We help you step by step on your healthy eating journey so you can explore and take pleasure in new food choices.
- Call (920) 433-6756 for current offerings and registration.
- Location: Bellevue Clinic in the Center of Health and Healing Conference Room
Session with a Registered Dietitian
Our providers take an individualized approach to your weight loss journey by offering the information and support you need. They will provide guidance by helping you with:
- Assessing calorie and macronutrient needs
- Eating with chronic conditions
- Food allergies
- Meal planning
- Recipe guidance
- Appointments are billed to your insurance.
- Call (920) 433-6787 to schedule an appointment.
- Location: Bellevue Clinic
Weight Management Support Group
Losing and maintaining weight can be a difficult challenge. Join a weight management expert as they lead a monthly support group. Upcoming topics to be discussed include:
- Cooking demos
- Exercise habits
- Improving your overall health
- Navigating the grocery store
- Practical tips to improve your nutrition
- Recipe sharing
- Call (920) 433-6787 for registration.
- Location: Bellin Health Bellevue
- Time: 2nd and 4th Monday of the month at noon.