Joining MyBellinHealth gives you access to helpful tools for easier and faster healthcare.
MyBellinHealth (MyChart powered by Epic) is a secure, private patient portal you can access through the web or mobile app. When you join, you'll have your own, personal login information that will take you to your account. There you'll have access to information and tools that can help you manage appointments, billing, questions, prescriptions and more. Even manage your loved one's health information.
Online activation is now easier than ever and can be completed within minutes. Visit the MyBellinHealth registration page now to create your own, free account and start using these powerful healthcare management tools today. Take your medical records with you on the go by downloading the MyBellinHealth app for both iPhone and Android.
MyBellinHealth lets you:
- Communicate with your care team through a protected website
- Complete health information forms prior to visits
- Schedule appointments online including for routine visits, flu and COVID-19 vaccines, mammograms, nutrition services and more.
- Schedule and conduct a virtual visit or e-visit right from your home
- Pre-register with eCheck-in
- Refill prescription online
- Register for your delivery
- View lab test results
- View your health information
- View and pay your bills online
Manage your family's health via "proxy access".
Through MyBellinHealth, you can manage the health of your loved ones via proxy.
Some adolescents aged 13-17 can have their own MyBellinHealth account to be more involved in their healthcare. To give parental permission for this service fill out a form at your next clinic visit.
To set up proxy access you can either:
- Fill out a form at your next clinic visit
- Request access online. Once you are active on MyBellinHealth, login to the site and select Menu > Share Record > family member card > give ongoing access to your MyBellinHealth.