Our free-standing, 80-bed psychiatric hospital is one of the many comprehensive behavioral and mental health services we offer for children, adolescents and adults – each in separate environments. Our inpatient and emergency services are available 24/7.
Adult Psychiatric Treatment Program Services
The ultimate goal of our Adult Psychiatric Treatment Program is to empower patients to take back control over their life by developing an individualized treatment plan, establishing continued care while in recovery and educating loved ones on their role in the recovery journey.
While in this program, patients have the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of educational activities that aid in the recovery journey.
Educational & Experiential Classes
Through these classes, patients are assisted in strengthening existing coping skills and exposed to new methods of dealing with the struggles they are facing. Topics include communication skills, self-esteem, codependency, stress management, relaxation and conflict resolution.
Through occupational therapy, patients will participate in specific activities, projects and classes that can help them work on improving their mood and self-esteem, decision making abilities, work skills, socialization skills and decreasing tension and anxiety.
Recreational therapy helps enhance the physical, mental, emotional and social aspects of each individual. It is an opportunity to explore and develop hobbies that contribute to constructive and satisfying use of leisure time.
Group therapy allows patients to express their feelings, develop a sense of self-awareness and commit to understanding themselves and one another better through offering support, insight, reassurance and creating a sense of belonging.
This form of therapy, either as a group or individually, encourages patients to creatively express themselves through the use of multiple forms of media.
The purpose of these meetings is to go over daily schedules, bring up any questions/concerns and set a goal for the day.
At the end of each day, there will be a discussion of the day’s events, and patients can end their day with a positive thought.
Caring for Children & Adolescents
We offer a specially designed unit for children ages 12 and under as well as an additional, separate unit for adolescents ages 13 to 17 so we can best meet their unique needs.
During their stay, children and adolescents receive a comprehensive psychiatric evaluation, ongoing therapies in individual and group settings, family therapy and a treatment plan that is created with the patient and family. This treatment plan is then communicated to the next level of care after discharge.
- If your treatment plan allows, there is a cafeteria you can go to for meals
- You can call (920) 433-3630 for visiting hours. Visiting takes place in either a group room or the cafeteria. Visiting is not permitted in patient rooms.
- All rooms are semi-private which means you may have a roommate during your stay
- No tobacco products of any kind are allowed. If needed, a nicotine patch may be ordered by your provider
- Cell phones are not permitted, however patients will have access to cordless phones during down times or designated phone times.
- The group room television will remain off during certain hours, such as while a patient is in their program or after bedtime.