Our team at Bellin Health understands the impact knee pain can have on your daily life. That's why we have designed our services to cater to individuals from all walks of life. We can assist you with knee pain and help you return to your favorite activities. It doesn't matter if you have a busy schedule, are a stay-at-home parent, or are retired.
When you visit with our team, you can expect a personalized approach to your knee care. Our doctors will examine you to find out why you are in pain. From there, they will develop a customized treatment plan tailored to your specific needs and goals.
If surgery is necessary, rest assured that you are in capable hands. Our orthopedic surgeons have extensive experience in performing procedures such as anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) surgery and knee replacements. They utilize the latest advancements in surgical techniques and technology to ensure optimal outcomes and faster recovery times.
If you don't want surgery, our physical therapists can assist you in developing a program. This program will focus on strengthening your knee, increasing its flexibility, and reducing pain. They will help you with exercises and techniques that work to improve knee function and mobility.
Our team of highly skilled surgeons specializes in the following conditions and treatments:
- Arthroscopy, a minimally invasive procedure used to treat various knee conditions.
- One of the most common issues we address is cartilage tears, specifically in the meniscus. By utilizing innovative arthroscopic surgical techniques, we are able to address these tears these tears with precision and minimal disruption to the surrounding tissues.
- In addition to cartilage tears, our surgical experts have extensive experience in knee ligament reconstruction. The ACL tear is a frequent injury we encounter, and our team is well-versed in performing ACL reconstruction surgeries. This procedure involves using arthroscopy and making a small incision to replace the torn ligament, allowing patients to regain stability and function in their knee joint.
- For individuals suffering from knee arthritis, our focus also extends to knee joint replacement. If the pain and limitations caused by arthritis are impeding your daily activities and mobility, joint replacement surgery can be a life-changing solution. Our skilled surgeons help patients regain independence and enjoy an active lifestyle after surgery.
- Our team also specializes in fracture management. Fracture injuries are never injuries people plan for and can create instant limitations in your life. Our team of surgeons use the latest advances in technology to assure that your fracture has the best chance to heal properly.
- The most common conditions treated in the knee are patellar and tibia fractures, patellar and quad tendon ruptures, LCL, MCL, posterolateral corner and PCL injuries.
Don't let knee pain hold you back from living your life to the fullest. Contact our clinic today to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced orthopedic surgeons or sports medicine doctors. Together, we will work towards relieving your knee pain and restoring your mobility, so you can get back to doing the activities you love.