Whether you’re aiming to improve your mobility, manage pain or enhance overall function, our team will be there to support you every step of the way.
At Bellin Health Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, we are dedicated to helping you regain your independence and live life to the fullest. It is our goal to help you get better at everyday tasks by improving your strength and ability to move.
Our team is here to help you recover from a stroke or surgery, or manage a chronic condition. We provide personalized care to improve your independence and quality of life.
At Bellin Health, we know every patient is different, so we provide a thorough approach to your recovery process. Our providers will work closely with you to develop a customized treatment plan that addresses your specific needs and goals.
Our state-of-the-art facilities are equipped with the latest technology and equipment to ensure you receive the highest level of care. We provide various services to help you overcome physical limitations, including exercises, therapy, devices and techniques.
Our team consists of highly skilled and compassionate professionals who are committed to your well-being. We believe in a collaborative approach, and our physicians work closely with physical therapists, occupational therapists and other specialists to provide you with a holistic and multidisciplinary approach to your rehabilitation.
Whether you’re aiming to improve your mobility, manage pain or enhance your overall function, our team will be there to support you every step of the way. We will monitor your progress closely and make any necessary adjustments to your treatment plan to ensure you achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Gait Disturbances
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Guillain-Barré and other Neuropathies
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Transverse Myelitis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Painful Muscular and Orthopedic Conditions including Sports/Work Injury
- Major Amputations
- Movement Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries and Dysfunction
- Traumatic or Non-Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Amputation Care and Expert Prosthetic Prescription
- Diagnostic Testing:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS)
- Gait Analysis
- Joint Injections
- Multidisciplinary Treatment
- Spasticity Management:
- Botulinum Toxin (Botox) Injections
- Intrathecal Baclofen Pumps
- Interdisciplinary management with PT/OT
- Specialty Orthotics and Equipment Prescription, including Power Mobility
- Trigger Point Injections
- Ultrasound Guided Nerve, Muscle, and Joint Injections