When you have a medical problem, you deserve a team that has everything you need. The Bellin Health Neuroscience team diagnoses and treats problems, helps manage pain and works to restore normal function.
The field of neuroscience explores the intricate workings of the brain and nervous system. It is essential in identifying and managing different neurological ailments and illnesses.
Investigating the nervous system enhances our comprehension of our fundamental biology and bodily operations. Understanding the normal functioning can provide insights into potential issues. This knowledge can assist scientists in discovering methods to prevent or address problems impacting the brain, nervous system and body.
Your nervous system is a complex network. When you have a problem in one part of your body, it affects all of you. Our team understands the problems of fragmented care, so we provide comprehensive treatment to address all your needs. You have a team of experts working together to provide you with the comprehensive care you deserve — care from every perspective.
Our experts diagnose and treat complex parts of the body like the brain, spine and muscles, and provide pain management care. This is their passion. As a result, patients can expect:
- Better outcomes
- The highest standard of care
- Cutting-edge treatments and technology
- An enhanced experience based on compassion and convenience
- An integrated system of care that relies on collaboration between providers
Neuroscience studies the normal and abnormal development, activity and functioning of the nervous system, including diseases, disorders and injuries that include:
- Cognitive and developmental impairments, like Down syndrome.
- Progressive diseases, like Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and Guillain-Barre disease.
- Injuries, including traumatic brain and spinal cord injury, along with the body’s pain management.
- Cancers, including brain tumors.
- Epilepsy, seizures and stroke