Get care from the comfort of your home. Virtual visits, such as e-visits and video visits, are available with our providers through your MyBellinHealth account.
Life can get busy, and finding time to schedule and attend in-person doctor’s appointments can be difficult. That’s where virtual visits come in. With the use of telemedicine, established patients now have the option to connect with our healthcare providers wherever they are.
Virtual visits offer ease of access, increased privacy and improved communication. Whether you need a routine check-up, have a minor illness or require follow-up care, e-visits and video visits are a convenient, effective solution to address your health needs.
E-Visits: Remote Healing
E-visits have made remote healing a reality. By simply logging into your MyBellinHealth account, you can fill out a health-related questionnaire that will be reviewed by one of our providers. This is a great alternative for those who don’t feel well enough to leave home or have limited mobility. All you need is a computer or smartphone with internet access, and you can easily reach us.
The process is simple and user-friendly. Once you log into your online account, you will find a section dedicated to e-visits. From there, our patient questionnaire is designed to gather all the necessary information about your symptoms and condition, including any medications you are currently taking.
After completing the questionnaire, you will submit it and a provider will review your responses. They will then give you a diagnosis and treatment plan based on the information you provided. This can include prescribing medication, recommending lifestyle changes or suggesting further tests or in-person visits if necessary.
Start an E-Visit
- Select 'Schedule an appointment' on the Visits tab of your MyBellinHealth account and click E-Visit under Related Links to begin. Follow the prompts to submit your request.
- Once your e-visit is submitted, you will receive a response within two hours.
- This option is offered seven days a week from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
E-visits offer care for a wide range of conditions, including:
- Acne (Ages 10 to 65 years old)
- Allergies (6 years old and up)
- Annual CPAP follow-up (Sleep clinic patients only)
- Diaper rash (Ages 6 to 18 months old)
- Head Lice
- Influenza (18 years old and up)
- Pink eye (2 years old and up)
- Sinus and cold symptoms (18 years old and up)
- Stomach flu or diarrhea (Ages 12 to 65 years old)
- Urinary tract infection (Females 18 years old and up)
- Vaginal yeast infection (Ages 18 to 75 years old)
Do I Need a MyBellinHealth Account For Virtual Options?
Yes, both e-visits and video visits are conducted through MyBellinHealth. However, video visits have a scheduling feature outside of MyBellinHealth. For questions regarding MyBellinHealth, please call our Help Desk, available 24/7 at (888) 899-9114.
To activate your MyBellinHealth account within minutes, sign up on MyBellinHealth.