The Altrusa Hospitality House is a "home away from home" for patients and families while they or a loved one receive medical treatment from Bellin Hospital.
Who Can Stay at Altrusa Hospitality House?
Guests at Altrusa Hospitality House typically live greater than 50 miles from Green Bay, do not have the transportation or strength to travel and are in financial need of a place to stay as long as needed during a medical treatment at Bellin Hospital for themselves or a loved one.
- A hospital case manager or member of your nursing staff must refer you to the Altrusa Hospitality House. They will notify the Altrusa Hospitality House of your need and give you a form to sign and bring when you register.
- Each family may have one room with two guests. If one of the guests is a hospitalized patient, there may be two family members staying in the room. A second room may be allotted for two additional family members on a day-to-day basis, dependent on the availability of rooms. Secondary rooms will be assigned on an individual basis with priority given to new guests. Meaning, a prompt departure may be required.
- There is a $10 key fee required at time of check-in, which does not get returned at the end of your stay. If you are unable to pay the fee, you will not get turned away.
- Check-in hours are Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - noon and 4 - 7 p.m., Saturdays from 8 a.m. - noon and Sundays from 4 - 7 p.m.
- After check-in, guests are free to come and go as needed.
- The Altrusa Hospitality House is a tobacco and smoke-free facility with a smoking area provided at the rear of the property.
- Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, firearms and anything considered dangerous or flammable are prohibited.
- Eating and drinking are allowed in the dining room and snack bar areas only. Water is allowed in all areas of the facility.
- Visiting hours take place in the first-floor living room and are from 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Children staying at Altrusa Hospitality House must be aged 10 years or older.
- No pets allowed.
- We do not have any cribs at this time – Please bring a portable one if needed.
- Please leave rooms in the same condition as when you arrived. Rooms get cleaned between stays, but there is no daily housekeeping services.