Leave a lasting impact. Members express their commitment to Bellin Health through a special form of financial support. Contact us to learn more.
"A man planted a tree. Asked when he thought the tree would bear fruit he replied, "After seventy years." When asked then whether he expected to personally benefit he responded, "I did not find the world desolate when I entered it, and as others have planted before me, so do I plant for those who come after."
We invite you to become a member of our Legacy Society. Your donations through your will or estate plan will positively impact the future of healthcare. Membership involves no dues, obligations or solicitations, but it does allow us to thank you and recognize your contributions, as it may inspire generosity in others.
- Designate Bellin Health in writing as a retirement plan or life insurance policy beneficiary.
- Establish a charitable gift annuity, charitable remainder trust or charitable lead trust to benefit Bellin Health.
- Make a gift to benefit Bellin Health through your will or estate plan.
To enroll, we request a copy of the relevant portions of legal documents in which your gifts are made or a letter from your legal or financial advisor that describes the nature of your gift to Bellin Health.
As a member, you have the option to designate your gifts. Once you've completed your will preparation or estate plan, please reach out to us. We'd like to thank you for your generosity.
- Annual Bellin Health System Community Benefits Report
- Annual luncheon with Bellin Health President
- Special invitation to Bellin Health events
- The Bellin Health Foundation Impact Report