Vaughn Joins Bellin Health Titletown Team
Bellin Health Titletown Sports Medicine & Orthopedics has added the expertise of Dr. Derek Vaughn to its healthcare team.
Vaughn, a fellowship-trained hand and upper extremities surgeon, offers expertise in these areas, among others:
• Orthopedic surgery for all ages
• Hand, wrist and elbow surgery
• Carpal tunnel and cubital tunnel syndromes
• Arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
• Dupuytren’s Contracture
• Tennis/golfer’s elbow
• Shoulder surgery
• Brachial plexus injury
• Pediatric hand surgery
• Upper extremity trauma and fracture care
• Tendonitis and tendinopathy
• Microvascular surgery
• Upper extremity arthroplasty
• Shoulder replacement
• Steroid injections
• Biceps, triceps and pectoralis repairs
• Joint repair and reconstruction
• Nerve repairs and transfers
• Tendon repairs and transfers
• Minimally invasive techniques
Vaughn earned his medical degree at the University of Louisville School of Medicine in Louisville, Ky., and completed his orthopedic surgery residency at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Cleveland, Ohio. He completed his Hand and Upper Extremity Fellowship at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tenn.
Vaughn and his wife have one daughter and a miniature schnauzer. He enjoys spending time with his family, watching baseball and football, and golfing and hunting.
Dr. Vaughn will be seeing patients at Bellin Health Titletown and Bellin Health Marinette. To make an appointment, call Bellin Health Titletown at (920) 430-4888.