Bellin Health De Pere East has added the expertise of pediatrician Dr. Rita Selke, DO, to its healthcare team.
Dr. Selke offers expertise in these areas, among others:
- Primary care for newborns, infants, children and adolescents
- Pediatric care
- Comprehensive well-child visits
- Developmental and behavioral surveillance
- Preventive medicine and wellness
- Late preterm newborn care
- Lactation guidance and breastfeeding support for mom
- Postpartum depression support and referrals
Dr. Selke earned her medical degree at Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine in East Lansing, Mich., and completed her residency in Pediatrics at Michigan State University Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies in Kalamazoo, Mich. She is board-certified in pediatrics and a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Dr. Selke and her husband have two sons. In her spare time, she enjoys watching college football, gardening, hiking, reading, doing puzzles and playing tennis.
To make an appointment with Dr. Selke, call (920) 338-6870 or visit bellin.org.