Bellin Health Titletown Sports Medicine & Orthopedics has added the expertise of Dr. David Ruta to its healthcare team.
Ruta, a fellowship-trained foot and ankle surgeon, offers expertise in these areas, among others:
- Orthopedic surgery for all ages
- Ankle and foot reconstruction and replacement
- Comprehensive treatment of foot and ankle disorders (surgical and non-surgical)
- Sports injuries to the ankle and foot
- Cartilage injuries to the ankle and foot
- Deformity correction, including ankle, heel and bunion deformities
- Foot and ankle tendon tears
- Degenerative conditions
- Foot and ankle instability
- Ankle and foot fractures
Ruta earned his medical degree at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, and completed his Orthopedic Surgery Residency at the University of Michigan. He completed his fellowship in Foot and Ankle Sports and Reconstruction at Campbell Clinic in Germantown, Tenn.
Ruta enjoys spending time with his wife and children. He likes to stay active in any way he can, appreciates listening to live music and enjoys participating in community service projects.
Dr. Ruta will be seeing patients at Bellin Health Titletown and Bellin Health Marinette. To make an appointment, call Bellin Health Titletown at (920) 430-4888.