The Bellin Health Neuro Team has added the expertise of fellowship-trained neuropsychologist Dr. Jesse Peterson to its healthcare team.
Peterson offers expertise in these areas, among others:
- Clinical neuropsychology
- Neurodegenerative diseases (dementia)
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Cognitive effects of medical diagnoses
- Neurodevelopmental disorders in adulthood
- Cognitive effects of psychiatric disorders
- Alzheimer’s Disease and memory issues
- Normal aging
- Comprehensive neuropsychological evaluation
Peterson earned his Doctor of Psychology degree from Wheaton College Graduate School in Wheaton, Ill., and completed his internship in adult neuropsychology at the University of Missouri Health Sciences Psychology Consortium in Colombia, Mo. He completed fellowships in clinical neuropsychology at the University of Missouri and University of Wisconsin.
Originally from Monroe in Southern Wisconsin, Peterson is an avid fan of Wisconsin sports, especially the Packers, Brewers, Badgers and Bucks. He likes to stay active outdoors, often choosing to bike or walk instead of drive. He enjoys hunting throughout the year.