Scheduling is open for vaccinations beginning Jan. 25
In accordance with state of Wisconsin COVID-19 vaccination guidelines, Bellin Health will begin vaccinating individuals age 65 and older starting Monday, Jan. 25.
Vaccinations for individuals age 65 and older can be scheduled via an individual’s MyBellinHealth account or by calling the Bellin Health COVID-19 hotline at (920) 445-7313. Individuals do not need to be Bellin patients to schedule vaccinations.
Vaccinations will be administered at the following locations:
- Bellin Health Ashwaubenon clinic campus, 1630 Commanche Ave. (turf gym area just inside the Northwest entrance).
- Oconto: Bellin Health Bond Community Center, 1201 Park Ave.
- Marinette: Details will be shared once available
Please note: Appointment availability will be dependent vaccine supply. A limited number of vaccinations for individuals ages 65-plus may be available this week.
Bellin Health will continue to keep patients and the community updated via the following channels:
- MyBellinHealth. Patients and community members who do not have a MyBellinHealth account are encouraged to register for a free account by going to mybellin.org, clicking the New User button and following the prompts. Once registered, individuals age 65-plus may click the Coronavirus (COVID-19) banner on the homepage and follow the prompts to schedule their vaccination.
- Provider/clinic communications
- Bellin Health social media channels
- News media updates